- The organization respects the rights of its users and does not, as a general rule, collect personal information for third party use. Where a user voluntarily provides personal information in response to a questionnaire or survey, the data will be used for internal purposes only.
- For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us, although certain statistical information is available to us via our Internet service provider. This information may include the logical address of the server you are using, the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site and the Internet address used to link to our site.
- Some of the above information might be used to create summary statistics including the number of visitors to our site and to identify what pages are accessed most frequently. These statistics help us make our site more user friendly.
- If you choose to submit a registration form or an email that contains personally identifiable data, for the organization to process or to render you a service, we may share that relevant data within the organization so as to serve you efficiently and effectively.
- To safeguard your personal data, Tractus has put in place appropriate security technologies, policies and procedures to secure all electronic storage and transmission of personal data.
- Although Tractusmakes every effort to secure our networks, it cannot guarantee the privacy of online communications. Users are advised to take the usual precautions when online, such as providing personal information in online sessions, meetings, webinars, chatrooms or other open forums on the Internet. If you are using a public or shared computer, be sure to log out when you leave by exiting the site and closing your browser. Otherwise, the next person using the computer may be able to see your personal information.